I would love to hear from you and I do read every email and comment!
Post a comment anywhere on the blog or email us at ExploringIntimacy (at) Gmail (dot) com. If I don’t get back to you right away you might have gotten caught in the spam filter. I do check that periodically, but you might want to come back here and tell me you sent an email if you don’t hear back within a week.
- ARTISTS: If nipples and genitals are covered, then we want to feature your sexy, nonviolent (playful kink is usually ok) art! We love nipples, genitals and S&M, don’t get us wrong, but we also try to be vaguely safe for work. Send us links to your work and we will discuss featuring it on the blog.
- FEATURING YOUR LINK: Want your blog or site promoted in our blog roll or on my professional site’s resource list? Send us a link! If it is relevant, lacks offensive ads, and offers something of quality then we’ll add it! note: stores carrying vibes, plugs and dildos must focus on nontoxic toys, and clearly label their contents.
- INTERVIEWEES: Interesting in being interviewed? Interviews are a great way to promote your site. They’re typically done by email, at your convenience, then incorporated into a themed essay to post. Drop me a line and we’ll discuss how your interview can fit the theme of this blog.
- CONTENT FOR YOUR SITE: I do enjoy writing guest blogs and being interviewed for well-being and advocacy sites; toss me an email and we’ll see how we can work together. If you’re seeking regular content, you are welcome to contact me with your needs at the email address above. We can discuss rates at that time.
- ADVERTISING & SPONSORSHIP: This site only accepts advertisements from businesses that match the theme, audience, and ethics of this blog. All ads must pay on a per-month basis, none will be accepted with fees by click or commission in order to avoid conflicts of interest. If you have a product or service you would like us to review we will do so in exchange for a sample, with the agreement that the review will be honest (positive or negative). You are welcome to re-post the review at your own site with a link back to this blog. Note: In order to receive free review products some companies require that I join an affiliate program, presumably under the assumption that I will want to profit off any sales referred to them. In order to avoid a conflict of interest, and to ensure the integrity of my reviews, 100% of any income that is generated through affiliate programs is donated to Scarleteen.com . I do not make any commissions on products, books, or anything else mentioned here.
- ADVICE: Dr. Ruthie does post advice from time to time, usually stemming from recent workshop conversations or reposts from her Sexpert Advice posts at Scarleteen. If you are a teen or young adult seeking sexuality advice please visit www.Scarleteen.com. Dr. Ruthie and many other wonderful sexuality experts are there to help!